lauantai 4. helmikuuta 2012

Eleven questions challenge

I got this from Hajamiel, thank you so much!

1.Your favorite album? (I'm listening music right now, so..)
I am doing my favorite albums posts but if I need to say just one.. Maybe Nightwish- Centery Child at the moment.





2.Your goal for year 2012?

Be as beautiful I can be at my wedding day! I am going to be so fit! Of course I need to maintain that fitness so that is my main goal. And getting my head better inside.





3.If you could meet someone you might not meet otherwise, who would that be?

Tuomas Holopainen or Angelina Jolie, my ultimate idols <3





4.Your favorite food? (I'm hungry, what can I say.)

I love all kinds of pasta! And raw salmon is soooo good <3





5.Music, books, games, dancing...fencing? Or something else? (Pick just one and explain!)

Books, I can't live without them! I read at least 100 books a year. 





6.Who do you look up to? (As a person, or as in personal style, as you wish.)

Well yeah, Tuomas and Angelina but also many original people who had struggle with difficult life and still manage to be happy and strong.





7.Your...favorite smell? (Umm.. I like perfume bottles?)

Smell? I love how cats and rats smell. I like Janis smell and I have many friends who smell very good! XD I love how forest smell and freshly-cut grass. I like how ground smells after a midsummer rain. Cocoa smells great and make ups too! There are so many smells so I can't pick up just one..





8.A candle, a fireplace, a sauna, a campfire, a house, which one would you like to see to burn?

Sauna to burn? What?? Noo you can't use it if it burns! XD I like candles, I am burning them right now!





9.If you found yourself in a middle of a forest, what would you do?

Giggle and try to find some fairies!





10.Ever helped an old person across a street?

Hmm.. no.. am I bad?

11.A question you wouldn't want to answer to?

What do you ashamed the most?


/Leena

4 kommenttia:

Black bird kirjoitti...

Aijaij, Centery child on niin ihana levy! Tässä jo monta kuukautta lähes joka päivä tullu kuunneltua. Niin ihania kappaleita <3

linnea-maria kirjoitti...

I definitely agree to your first question. Century child is the best nightwish album ever!

Andromeda kirjoitti...

"I have many friends who smell very good!" :DD hahah <3

Leena kirjoitti...

Black bird: Siihen ei kyllä ikinä kyllästy<3

linnea-maria: Centery Child makes me happy every time <3

Andromeda: No mitä, kyllä on!