lauantai 10. tammikuuta 2015

Lace photoshoot

Pictures by Kari Vuorio

Last year went by so fast being in photoshoots and traveling to see my friends that I didn´t have that much time for blogging. But now I do and here is few modeling pictures again which I took with Kari last summer. Lace was actually really hot and the best feeling was to getting undressed haha. But I really liked the style, it has little romantic effect although you can see my underwear. Shooting with Kari was probably one of the greatest photoshoots I have had, I can´t wait to do new ones with him. The whole day went smooth and we laughed a lot. By the way, thank you Ravenoaris from the behind the scenes pictures.

Check out more Kari´s pictures on Facebook.






6 kommenttia:

Hukutettu Nukke kirjoitti...

Uih! Tosi kivoja kuvia, varsinkin tykkään tuosta kolmannesta! ^^

TITTA K kirjoitti...

Vau mitä kuvia, oot upea taas kerran! ♥

Usva kirjoitti...

No huhhuh, mikä kissa! Näytät todella säteilevältä näissä.

Nena Sofia kirjoitti...

Upeita kuvia <3

ShaDow kirjoitti...

Kolmas kuva on niiin upea!!

Leena kirjoitti...

Hukutettu Nukke: Kiitos! Näistä tuli kyl tosi ihania <3

Kukkanen´s: Kiitos! <3

Widow Sleeps: Hihii kiitos *punastus* <3

Nena Sofia: Kiitos! <3

ShaDow: Kiitos <3 Niin on!